If you’re a fellow author, check this out:
Three great books on writing and publishing, by some of the hottest self-published authors out there today, in one bundle – for only $0.99. That’s a $17 value for less than a buck!
Pick up The Indie Author Power Pack here:
The books in this set include:
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success) by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- In 2013, (The Self-Publishing Podcast co-hosts) Johnny B. Truant and Sean Platt published 1.5 million words and made their full-time livings as indie authors. In Write. Publish. Repeat., they tell you exactly how they did it: how they created over 15 independent franchises across 50+ published works, how they turned their art into a logical, sustainable business, and how any independent author can do the same to build a sustainable, profitable career with their writing.
- Let’s Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should: Updated Second Edition by David Gaughran
- This award-winning, bestselling self-publishing guide has been re-released as a new updated and expanded 2nd edition, with 75,000 words of essays, articles, and how-to guides, as well as contributions from 30 bestselling indie authors including J Carson Black, Bob Mayer, Debora Geary, Mark Edwards, and many more.
- How to Market a Book by Joanna Penn
- From J.F. Penn – thriller author, professional speaker, business consultant, and host of The Creative Penn podcast – This book is for authors who want to sell more books, but it’s also for those writers who want to think more like an entrepreneur. It’s for traditionally published authors who want to take control of their future, and for self-published authors who want to jump-start a career.
I just picked up this collection myself. I already own the first book, and I’ve read it several times. It alone is worth far more than its $5.99 cover price. I’ve started reading Penn’s work on book marketing, and it’s excellent.
If you’re a writer, or have ever considered trying to become one, you owe it to yourself to grab this deal while it’s available. Pick up The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish, & Market Your Book for $0.99 right now!
This, of course, is all to inspire you for NaNoWriMo.
National Novel Writing Month, that is. Authors and would-be authors all over the world take up the challenge to write the rough draft of a 50,000-word novel in 30 days, beginning November 1st.
I just talked a bit about it on the latest episode of Fun with Fiction. You can find some more resources there to get your writing started.
I’m doing it. You probably have friends who are doing it. If you don’t want to take up the challenge this year yourself, why not follow along and see what others are doing, and what they think of the process? You can do that here.
Good luck, fellow author!
Lastly, if you’d like free copies of any of my books – including an advanced copy of the novel I’m working on right now (when it’s ready) – send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, let me know which book you’d like, and I’ll send it to you! All I ask is that you leave the book a review on Amazon. Once you do that, email me the link to your review, and I’ll send you another free book. It’s an easy way to get all of my books for nothing but a few sentences.
Thanks, as always, for reading!
Now I have to get back to that fun but pesky novel. Nanowrimo’s not going to finish itself. 😎